Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Essay 2 Reflection

For me, I believed that Essay 2 was easier to do then Essay 1. I believe that my work pace on essay 2 was way faster and more presistent then essay 1. From doing essay 1, I feel like I learned what I needed to improve on so, I added all that I have learned into essay 2. I realized that my essay 2 seemed blan as well as essay 1so, what I needed to add was characteristic, personality, and more of my personal persona. Time management was another key factor for essay 2. I spent my time wisely and I was able to keep my pace for essay 2. Essay 1 harder to keep time management. I believe that when doing essays, 3 weeks to do an essay is just too much time. The most thing that I changed from essay 1 to essay 2 would most likely be the transitions. I added transitions that connected and flowed well together in between paragraphs. Overall, I felt more comfortable with wrtiting essay 2 then essay 1.

No comments: